ERA’s Speakers Bureau
ERA has a dedicated, full-time team of seasoned professionals who are passionate about sharing their experiences and insights. We have a wealth of expertise working with corporations, manufacturing, non-profit organizations and in all industries to help deliver keynotes for conferences, meetings or annual events.
Choose from an ERA topic or let us help you build a presentation tailored around your needs.
Speakers/Topics Listing: Coming Soon
Compliance Keynote Speaking Engagements
When your company, professional group or industry association needs a captivating presentation on employment law and compliance trends, ERA is an affordable and low-cost solution for expert speakers. From keynotes, breakout sessions to breakfast or lunch-and-learn programs, our Compliance Speakers can step in and step up to the microphone to deliver a timely and engaging presentation on a variety of employment law and compliance topics. A few recent examples include:
- Take the Blue Pill: Becoming Conscious of Unconscious Bias
- Beyond Compliance: Creating a Culture of Civility
- Top Ten Employer Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Increasing Collaboration with Diversity and Inclusion
- Employment Law Updates Employers Need to Know
- Three Steps to Increase Inclusion and Innovation
When your audience needs information but you don’t want them to fall asleep, ERA is ready take the microphone.