The Institute of HR Mastery is a performance center within Employers Resource Association dedicated to developing excellence in Human Resources and the HR professional.
The Four Pillars of The Institute of HR Mastery:
1. Individual Development Pathways- Learning programs and workshops to train HR professionals with the most robust and relevant training programs available.
2. Collective/Cohort Development – Events, conferences and community service programs developing the collective knowledge and wisdom of the HR communities we serve.
3. HR Career Advancement- Coaching, advocating and training HR professionals in their career planning.
4. Leadership in HR- Forward thinking and guidance of the HR function through white papiers, thought leadership and futurist panels & exploration.
Four Development Pathways
Each pathway is a development track based on your level in HR. There are four pathways including: Pathway 1- New to HR/PT HR/Supporting HR; Pathway 2- Early Career/Generalist/Solo; Pathway 3-HR Manager/Mid-Career and Pathway 4- HR Sr, Leader/Strategic. Courses and workshop have been developed for each pathway to ensure maximize mastery for each level.
Components of Pathways and Certifications
Each pathway is comprised of four components to ensure robust and comprehensive learning:
1. Foundations- Courses dealing with the core base of knowledge for each pathway.
2. Framework- Critical knowledge and skills needed for current position.
3. Experiential/Activity Workshops- Experiential programs designed to immerse participants in learning by doing.
4. Multi-level Specialties/Expanding Domain- Courses related to knowledge needed at every level of Human Resources and important newly added topics of the day.
Certifications and Certifications of Completions (Coming Soon)