Workplace Harassment Awareness and Prevention for Managers and Supervisors
December 7 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$170.00 – $218.00
This program is designed to help educate managers to recognize and understand workplace harassment, monitor for risky behaviors in their workplace, and understand their responsibilities to maintain a legal and respectful work environment. This program in its entirety should be used as a basis to both educate and protect your organization and to help fulfill the organization’s requirements to “take reasonable care to prevent” sexually harassing behavior.
- Understand how harassment falls under the description of discrimination as described in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Recognize the three types of harassment: verbal, physical and environmental
- Deal with harassment/discrimination of all “protected classes”
- Use Cooper’s Six Levels of Harassment to recognize predictable patterns of behavior
- Protect the organization with the two-prong affirmative defense
- Properly hear and report complaints that protect the organization and employee alike
- Recognize all other forms of illegal harassment and discrimination
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 4
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.