Taking Back Control of Your Time
July 29 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$165 – $231
This highly interactive program examines factors that lead to poor time/priority management. Participants identify how to cope with stress on the job, how to prioritize, analyze and deal with time-wasters, set goals and delegate responsibility. Participants learn to manage, not only their own time, but their environment as well.
- Determine your level of stress with a Life Event/Work stress assessment
- Apply personal stress reduction techniques
- Manage your “to do” lists with the application of two different prioritizing techniques
- Identify and manage the following potential time wasters: paperwork, telephone interruptions, drop-in interruptions and meetings
- Defeat procrastination
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals to get results
- Recognize the value of delegation and how to apply delegation techniques
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.