- This event has passed.
T.E.A.M. Work – Cincinnati
February 2 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
*Part of Leading a Team: Supervisor Series*
In business today organizations are facing a climate of accelerating changes. One of the key ingredients in surviving and prospering in this climate is teamwork.
This highly interaction program examines the 4 key influences on T.E.A.M. in the workplace today, Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mission focus. Participants will be encouraged to share their challenges in creating a team environment at work; strategies will be shared to help them build a sustained Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mission focus.
- Understand the intentional and unintentional benefits/consequences of teamwork in today’s rapidly changing business climate
- Importance of strong leadership in developing a strong team environment
- Build trust, the true essence of team. Examine causes of lost trust and how to rebuild that trust in our relationships
- Fuel engagement – how to build an environment of highly engaged employees to create a team environment
- Hold ourselves accountable, the glue the holds the team together. It’s not about punishment it’s about improvement. Explore how to create an environment of accountability to insure a sustained team environment
- Drive a mission focus. Meaning and purpose is what keeps the team engaged and able to handle challenges and adversity that all teams face.
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.