- This event has passed.
Skill-Based Training Techniques
April 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$190 – $266
This program is designed for those front-line employees and supervisors who are tasked with training new employees or re-training existing employees. It highlights the importance of properly structured training, how adults learn best and a four-step method of teaching a process, procedure or how to operate a tool or a piece of equipment.
- Recognize business implications and importance of effective training
- Identify the four stages of learning, three distinct learning styles and how this impacts adult learners
- Discover the Ten Commandments for effective training and learning
- Apply the four step method of skill training using Job Instruction Training (J.I.T.)
- Identify relevant key points that should be shared with all trainees
- Break down barriers to effective communications in training
- Master the ability to give useful feedback to ensure trainee success
Who Should Attend:
Group leaders, supervisors and anyone who does skill-training on the job. (Non-GL series participants)
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 6.5
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.