- This event has passed.
SHRM CP/SCP Certification Prep Course – Evening
August 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This is a multi-session course – Thursdays, August 18, 25, September 1, 8, 15, 22, October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10 & 17
*Break on September 29*
Let’s do this together! New season, fresh start.
It’s time to earn your SHRM-CP or SCP credential, and ERA can really help with that. Our student pass rates have far exceeded the national average year after year.
Maybe it’s because ERA makes it easier for you and offers you so much more:
- Totally live virtual classes: there is no need to waste time or gas in commuting, and no need to take any health risks.
- Choice of class times: choose when you attend – Thursday afternoons or evenings. Bounce between the two sessions based on your other obligations that pop up.
- Backup support: if you need to miss some sessions, or just want more reinforcement, don’t worry. You can purchase access to the recorded series that remains available to you all the way through the exam window.
- Practice makes perfect, or at least more likely: a bonus 3-hour concentrated practice session is devoted to building your confidence in handling those tricky Situational Judgment questions.
- Get recognized, build networks and new friendships: Winners’ Circle Society membership is granted after you take ERA’s course and you’ve earned and maintained your credential. The Society is a valuable network of HR peer professionals who have shared this experience and work in a variety of capacities and industries.
- Friendly, dedicated instructor: Ours is available to you for questions and concerns, and brings wisdom from decades of HR and teaching experience.
- All the materials you’ll need: the NEW 2022 SHRM Learning System® comprehensive learning modules come in both print and e-reader formats, and advanced online resources are designed to streamline study time, accelerate learning, and build confidence for passing the exam. You can pick materials up, or we can even arrange to have them shipped directly to your door.
ERA offers this course in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Applied Skills & Knowledge™ (BASK). The topics covered in the course encourage HR professionals to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they’ll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success.
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.