New Year, New Goals, New Habits
December 8 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm$170.00 – $238.00
This course will be held virtually. The virtual schedule is outlined below:
Start: 8:30 am
Break: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Resume: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
New Year’s day is seen as a new beginning and a chance to refresh our outlook and be our best selves…however, we often give up on those goals within a few months, or weeks, or even days if we start at all! This course will focus on how we can make it most likely that our plans will stick! It will focus on narrowing down to just a few top professional and personal goals for the New Year, accounting for setbacks, and being realistic about what it will take to achieve your goals through seemingly small daily choices, better known as our habits.
- Determine where you want to focus
- Narrow down what’s really important for you
- Develop your goal(s) to make them clear and specific
- Trace the steps that will get you there
- Build a specific action plan toward meeting this goal incrementally
- Discover how to “get there” through adjusting your habits
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.