Navigating the Corporate Landscape
June 22 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$240.00 – $326.00
*Part of the Advanced Level Leadership Series*
Organizations are complex and both policy, procedure, and people dynamics all play a role in company operations. As a leader within an organization, it is important to understand the ins and outs of your organization and how to utilize this information for your success as well as the success of your team. This program focuses on understanding how to develop organizational savvy and effective impactful strategies to navigate your organization successfully.
- Recognize how people within the organization function
- Anticipate landmines and plan approaches accordingly
- Define strategies to operate comfortably within organizational politics
- Identify who has power, respect, and influence
- Successfully navigate the corporate maze to get things done
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.