Making a Successful Transition to Supervisor
April 18 @ 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
*Part of Leading a Team: Supervisor Series*
This course will be held virtually – the virtual schedule is outlined below:
Start: 8:15 am
Break: 11:15 am – 1:00 pm
Resume: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Transitioning from an individual contributor to a supervisor of people comes with a unique set of challenges. Moving from a peer to a leader, a friend to a manager, a colleague to a supervisor means establishing new boundaries and broadening your scope of impact. This course will walk you through how to do just that successfully.
- Successfully transition from individual contributor to supervisor
- Identify the new scope of impact
- Recognize the adjusted behaviors of required of the role
- Define your leadership brand
- Implement strategies to communicate your goal for your team
- Practice having the transition conversation with peers
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.