- This event has passed.
Leading a Team: Supervisor Series – Columbus
August 18 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$485.00 – $679.00
This course is a multi-session course – Thursdays, August 18, 25, September 1, 8, 15 & 22
Transitioning from an individual contributor to a supervisor of people comes with a unique set of challenges. The Leading a Team: Supervisor Series develops the necessary capabilities to make this transition a success. This program focuses on growing your capabilities in Ensuring Accountability, Directing Work, Managing Conflict, Communicating Effectively, Driving Engagement, Directing Workflow, and more!
- Successfully transition from individual contributor to supervisor
- Hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Recognize and leverage your strengths and weaknesses related to management
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of unique needs of different audiences
- Handle conflict situations effectively with a minimal amount of noise
- Create an environment where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Provide direction, delegate, and remove obstacles to get work done
Sessions that make up the series:
- Making the Successful Transition to Supervisor
- Leveraging Your Management Style
- T.E.A.M. Work
- Communicating with Impact
- Creating a Culture of Diversity
- Employment Laws Lite
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.