Leading a Team: Supervisor Series
May 24 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
This course is a multi-session course – May 24, May 31, June 14, June 21, June 28, July 12
*Break June 7th & July 5th*
Transitioning from an individual contributor to a supervisor of people comes with a unique set of challenges. The Leading a Team: Supervisor Series develops the necessary capabilities to make this transition a success. This program focuses on growing your capabilities in Ensuring Accountability, Directing Work, Managing Conflict, Communicating Effectively, Driving Engagement, Directing Workflow, and more!
- Successfully transition from individual contributor to supervisor
- Hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Recognize and leverage your strengths and weaknesses related to management
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of unique needs of different audiences
- Handle conflict situations effectively with a minimal amount of noise
- Create an environment where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Provide direction, delegate, and remove obstacles to get work done
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.