Leadership Skills for Group Leaders I
May 19 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$350 – $490
This multi-session program runs Wednesdays, May 19, 26, June 2 & 9, 2021
Help your non-exempt level group leaders improve their ability to get things done through others without actual supervisory/management authority. This course will give them the tools they need to have more success, with more people, more often, by exposing them to the most important leadership competencies.
- Adopt the qualities of a great leader
- Change/adjust leadership styles to meet the needs of team members
- Apply motivational techniques
- Avoid communication “gaffes” that plague group leaders
- Improve skill training: techniques to get new employees trained better and faster
SHRM CP/SCP PDCs: 16
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.