Leadership Skills for Group Leaders I
March 9 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$350 – $490
This multi-session program runs Tuesdays, March 9, 16, 23 & 30, 2021
Help your non-exempt level group leaders improve their ability to get things done through others without actual supervisory/management authority. This course will give them the tools they need to have more success, with more people, more often, by exposing them to the most important leadership competencies.
- Adopt the qualities of a great leader
- Change/adjust leadership styles to meet the needs of team members
- Apply motivational techniques
- Avoid communication “gaffes” that plague group leaders
- Improve skill training: techniques to get new employees trained better and faster
Who Should Attend:
Hourly group leaders who have participated in Leadership Skills for Group Leaders I.
SHRM CP/SCP PDCs: 16
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.