- This event has passed.
Intern Leadership Program
June 7 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$1,000.00
In Partnership with MRA enhance your existing internships with the Intern Leadership Program. This program is held every Wednesday starting June 7th and ending August 9th.
Our learning opportunities will help you with your talent supply chain, position you as an employer of choice, retain the next generation, and develop your future leaders.
The program will facilitate networking opportunities to help your interns learn, grow, and lead.
What can you expect from this program?
- Intern Roundtable
- Intern Coordinator Roundtable
- Social Media Networking
- Weekly Live Trainings: develop the interns’ skills on topics they don’t learn in school, such as: facilitation skills, emotional intelligence, presentation skills and change management
- Panel Discussions: monthly panel discussions with CEOs, HR leaders, and young professionals that are of interest to interns
Ease for Employer
- Best Practices
- Resources: content and resources to help develop your program and share with managers
What is the goal of this program?
- Help employers attract and retain interns
- Save time for HR and managers
- Provide and exceptional experience for interns through professional development & networking
- Develop leadership and soft skills
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.