- This event has passed.
Human Resource Mastery Strategic Track Series – Cincinnati
March 22 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$1,790.00 – $2,506.00
This course is a multi session course – Wednesdays, March 22, April 12, 26, May 10, 24, and June 7
This comprehensive 36-hour program is designed for those HR professionals who have strong knowledge of the HR profession and are taking on more strategic HR responsibilities such as workforce planning, culture change, and exercising their business acumen. The series will focus on workforce development, HR data and analytics, risk mitigation and ethics, strategic leadership, business essentials, and culture building. Participants will build their knowledge and skills in such matters as building influence, spotting dysfunction, selecting vendors, and leveraging data and analytics. Participants also receive four hours of one-on-one executive coaching with ERA’s certified coaches and opportunities for networking and a service project.
- Ability to engage in forecasting, planning, and data analyzing in order to maximize HR’s ability to achieve organizational strategic goals.
- Understand HR’s role in maintaining and supporting ethical behavior at all levels of the organization.
- Learn key fundamentals with respect to interaction with unions, from understanding how best to engage with them to helping your organization remain union-free.
- Improve strategic leadership skills to increase HR’s influence on the success of the organization.
- Apply fundamental business knowledge and skills to support sound financial decision-making within the organization.
- Leverage HR’s role and influence to foster and encourage the best culture for your organization.
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 36
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.