- This event has passed.
How to Champion Change
February 8 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$170.00 – $218.00
According to research from Prosci®, a Change Management research and consulting company, projects with excellent change management programs, are six times more likely to meet objectives.
Our Championing Change program will provide the participants with knowledge, skills, and tools to lead themselves and their teams successfully through change initiatives. Participants will learn how to apply strategies at different times of the change initiative.
- Helping leaders understand the dynamics of the changing world to include: the marketplace, technology advancements, global competitors, the workforce dynamics, and more.
- We will address the people side of change. It is often ignored and is often the cause for change failure.
- All changes will experience a dip in productivity. We will discuss how to manage this.
- Not everyone goes through change the same way. You, as a leader, need to prepare and help people through the change. We will discuss the stages they may go through, how to identify it, and how to lead them through this.
- We will discuss change sponsorship and the need for a change team.
- Why is the change happening? The leader needs to understand and support the change before communicating it to their people.
- We will discuss the needs for a communication plan and how to develop buy in along the way.
- Reinforcing the change.
- After the fact, communicate what the change did. Celebrate if appropriate. Redirect as needed.
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 4
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.