Holiday Leadership Blitz
December 7 @ 8:15 am - 4:45 pm$260.00 – $364.00
8:15 am – 12:15 pm – Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
In today’s working environment a good level of technical knowledge and intellectual ability is taken for granted. However, that doesn’t help you stand out from the crowd. Emotional Intelligence (EI) has become the great differentiator, the way leaders and professionals stand out.
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Identify your EI in the areas of Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
- Apply this knowledge to real life situations
- Ability to recognize your own feelings and feelings of others
- Strategies to Motivate Yourself
- Demonstrate ability to manage emotions in yourself as well as others
12:15 pm – 12:45 pm – break for lunch – lunch will be provided
12:45 pm – 4:45 pm – Leading Through Service
Servant leadership is a philosophy that involves focusing on others (i.e. your employees), and focus on their success, which in turn build better professional relationships that can benefit both manager and employee. Servant leadership shows that managers can be great leaders while boosting their employee’s confidence and further their success at the same time.
- Define servant leadership
- Know the characteristics of servant leadership
- Recognize the barriers of servant leadership
- Learn to be a mentor and a motivator
- Practice self-reflection
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.