- This event has passed.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers
August 23 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
*Part of the Advanced Level Leadership Series*
Corporate finances are complex and tricky to work through. Often the need to navigate within corporate financials becomes part of a larger leadership role that we may be underprepared for. This course focuses on driving understanding of how various corporate financial structures work and how to be successful at operating within them.
- Define key terms of corporate financials
- Differentiate the differences in various Corporate financial structures
- Identify the financial structure of your organization
- Understand how the Stock Market plays a role
- Identify how your role and team play a part in the larger company financials
- Identify key actions to implement to maintain your finger on the pulse of your team and organizations financials
- Design a strategy to implement supporting financials in your role when you leave this course
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.