Exceptional Customer Service
May 25 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$240.00 – $306.00
Customer service is truly a lost art form. Since few of us have products/services, technology, pricing, etc. different from our competition, the one way left to differentiate ourselves from them is to provide better service. Exceptional customer service is 90% attitude and 10% technique. Participants walk away with the skills to excel at both.
- Adopt the qualities and skill sets of a customer service professional
- Explore customer service from the customer’s perspective
- Display excellent phone skills
- Diffuse difficult customers with grace and ease
- Modify how you communicate to avoid common “gaffes”
- Read and address problematic body language and “hidden” meanings in speech
- Be the best by design, using the techniques of benchmarking to improve all areas of customer service.
Who Should Attend:
Front-line customer service providers, account managers, and sales staff.
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.