Excellence in Leadership II
September 23 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$369 – $574
This multi-session program runs Thursdays, September 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21 & 28, 2021
This program continues to examine and delve into new aspects of the five crucial components of a leader’s role, introduced in the previous workshop: managing the workflow, managing self, compliance, performance management and building relationships. It also uses the approach of a highly interactive learning environment where participants are encouraged to take the opportunity to apply what they learn using a variety of proven methodologies including group activities, videos, case studies, and skills practice.
- Apply several approaches to effective conflict management and resolution
- Build and improve emotional intelligence awareness and practices
- Hold other accountable using ‘coaching to correct’ techniques along with effective, direct feedback
- Conduct performance appraisals – preparations, step-by-step approach to the appraisal, and potential pitfalls to avoid
- Recognize the value of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the workplace
- Practice the art of effective delegation
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 24
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.