Excellence in Leadership I
November 2 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$414 – $624
This multi-session program runs Tuesdays, November 2, 9, 16, 30, December 7 & 14, 2021
*Break week on November 23*
This intensive workshop is part of the “Excellence in Leadership” series for managers and supervisors. Participants will explore five key qualities of effective leaders: Integrity, Vision, Collaboration, Innovation and Connection. They will also examine five crucial components of a leader’s role: managing the workflow, managing oneself, compliance, performance management and building relationships. This highly interactive program gives participants the opportunity to apply what they learn using a variety of proven methodologies including group activities, videos, case studies, and skills practice.
- Adopt the qualities of a great leader
- Utilize the Disc workplace assessment to build self-awareness and more productive work relationships
- Flexing leadership styles to meet the needs of team members
- Utilize motivational techniques to get better results
- Recognize and comply with key employment laws that govern the workplace
- Effectively communicate through clear messages and active listening skills
- Navigate change in a way that champions not undercuts the cause
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 24
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.