Employment Laws Lite
July 12 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$215.00 – $301.00
*Part of Leading a Team: Supervisor Series*
Company policies and practices based on laws must continue to flex and conform to the altering employment law landscape. This course provides a solid foundation and shares best practices to allow participants to evaluate their own workplace. Participants will also glean ways to continue to stay current as the world shifts around them.
- The overarching objective is to enable participants to determine if their own organization is handling workplace matters according to current requirements
- To recognize likely unlawful situations as well as areas of potential exposure, and to know how and where to get deeper information or assistance in dealing with these issues.
- Determine which laws apply to your company or organization
- Grasp the role and scope of government agencies in enforcing them
- Recognize how to spot four main types of unlawful discrimination
- Grasp the basics of wage and hour laws -no shades of gray there
- Expose yourself to the high points of the big impact laws such as FMLA and ADA
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.