Emerging Leaders Series
January 10, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm$450.00 – $620.00
This course is a multi session course – Tuesdays, January 10, 17, 24 & 31
This course will be held virtually. The virtual schedule is outline below:
Start: 8:30 am
Break: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Resume: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Whether you are aspiring toward leadership or running a company there are universal capabilities needed to be successful at all levels. The “Foundations of Leadership” series focuses on developing the knowledge and skills needed in these universal areas of Emotional Intelligence, Servant Leadership, Adaptive Leadership, and developing a Strong Sense of Self.
- Use a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- Gain the confidence and trust in others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Adapt approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Identify new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
Sessions in the series:
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Demonstrating Self Awareness
- Adaptive Leadership Behaviors
- Leading Through Service
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.