Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
October 11 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm$170.00 – $238.00
This course is being held virtually. The virtual schedule is outlined below:
Start: 8:30 am
Break: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
End: 2:30 pm
In today’s working environment a good level of technical knowledge and intellectual ability is taken for granted. However, that doesn’t help you stand out from the crowd. Emotional Intelligence (EI) has become the great differentiator, the way leaders and professionals stand out.
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Identify your EI in the areas of Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
- Apply this knowledge to real life situations
- Ability to recognize your own feelings and feelings of others
- Strategies to Motivate Yourself
- Demonstrate ability to manage emotions in yourself as well as others
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.