- This event has passed.
Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
February 8 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm$170.00 – $238.00
*Part of Foundations of Leadership Series*
This course will be held virtually – virtual schedule is outlined below:
Start time: 8:30 am
Break: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Resume: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
In today’s working environment a good level of technical knowledge and intellectual ability is taken for granted. However, that doesn’t help you stand out from the crowd. Emotional Intelligence (EI) has become the great differentiator, the way leaders and professionals stand out.
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Identify your EI in the areas of Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
- Apply this knowledge to real life situations
- Ability to recognize your own feelings and feelings of others
- Strategies to Motivate Yourself
- Demonstrate ability to manage emotions in yourself as well as others
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.