Delivering and Receiving Phenomenal Feedback
September 29 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$120 – $168
Performance management is a critical and often mishandled process. All too often, the performance appraisal turns into an annual bureaucratic exercise loathed by manager and employee alike. This skill-building workshop is designed to assist managers, supervisors, and HR in the effective development and delivery of the performance appraisal as a powerful performance management tool.
- Recognize why performance appraisals are so important
- Determine what to document and what not to document
- Follow a 10-step process to develop the appraisal
- Avoid common rating errors that can “contaminate” the appraisal
- Master the 6-step delivery of the appraisal
- Prepare in advance for employee reactions and concerns
- Practice coaching throughout the evaluation cycle
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 4
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.