Creating a Superior Culture
June 29 @ 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
*Part of Leading a Department: Director Series*
This course is being held virtually – the virtual schedule is outlined below:
Start: 8:15 am
Break: 11:15 am
Resume: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Culture takes on many forms and focus’ on many areas within an organization. Culture is also created from the top down. Leadership knowingly, or unknowingly, creates the creates the culture of their team, their department, and their organization. This program focuses on all the elements of corporate culture and your role in creating a culture team members are excited to be a part of!
- Understand the impact of culture to an organization
- Define the key elements that make up corporate culture
- Understand your role in creating and driving culture
- Design your own “Culture Brand Statement”
- Create a team alignment strategy to communicate your culture brand
- Develop a plan to continue this work and culture creation long after leaving this session
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.