Creating a Culture of Diversity – Cincinnati
February 16 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$240.00 – $326.00
*Part of Leading a Team: Supervisor Series*
Diversity is comprised of so many things; diversity of individuals, diversity of thought; diversity of experiences, diversity of knowledge and skill, the list goes on. Recognizing, being intentional about, and valuing the tapestry that is your team will create a culture of inclusivity and civility of which everyone will want to be a part.
- Define diversity and inclusion
- Recognize the benefits and strength an inclusive culture brings to your team
- Develop your inclusive culture statement
- Design strategies to create your culture of inclusivity
- Recognize and practice how to respond when unconscious biases and microaggressions are present
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.