Creating a Culture of Diversity
June 28 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
*Part of Leading a Team: Supervisor Series*
Diversity is comprised of so many things; diversity of individuals, diversity of thought; diversity of experiences, diversity of knowledge and skill, the list goes on. Recognizing, being intentional about, and valuing the tapestry that is your team will create a culture of inclusivity and civility of which everyone will want to be a part.
- Define diversity and inclusion
- Recognize the benefits and strength an inclusive culture brings to your team
- Develop your inclusive culture statement
- Design strategies to create your culture of inclusivity
- Recognize and practice how to respond when unconscious biases and microaggressions are present
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.