Communication Skills for Teamwork
November 17 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$299.25 – $421
*New and improved*
Communication is pivotal in effective teamwork. Understanding different styles of communication, as well as your own natural style, is a game changer in leading your team so breakdowns don’t occur. In this course, participants complete the DiSC Workplace assessment and leverage this simple, yet powerful model that describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C. This serves as the foundation for participants to receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful and impactful collaboration in your organization.
- Gain an awareness of how others see you
- Complete a self-assessment to determine dominant behavioral style
- Recognize how your style can “rub others the wrong way”
- Exercise behavioral flexibility to improve communications with team members of different styles
- Deal with conflict in a healthy way
- Utilize principles of consensus to always do what is best for the group as a whole
- Utilizing DiSC workplace assessment to deepen understanding of self and others for effective communication
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 5.5
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.