Communication Skills for Teamwork
May 12 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$165 – $231
When communication breaks down, so does teamwork. Help your team or individuals on your team to improve their ability to communicate with each other by understanding behavioral styles and how they affect communication and, ultimately, teamwork. This highly interactive program gets at the heart of teamwork and team play.
- Gain an awareness of how others see you
- Complete a self-assessment to determine dominant behavioral style
- Recognize how your style can “rub others the wrong way”
- Exercise behavioral flexibility to improve communications with team members of different styles
- Deal with conflict in a healthy way
- Utilize principles of consensus to always do what is best for the group as a whole
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 5.5
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.