Communicating with Impact – Cincinnati
February 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
*Part of Leading a Team: Supervisor Series*
When communication breaks down, so does teamwork. Help your team or individuals on your team to improve their ability to communicate with each other by understanding behavioral styles and how they affect communication and, ultimately, teamwork. This highly interactive program gets at the heart of teamwork and team play.
- Gain an awareness of how others see you
- Complete a self-assessment to determine dominant behavioral style
- Recognize how your style can “rub others the wrong way”
- Exercise behavioral flexibility to improve communications with team members of different styles
- Deal with conflict in a healthy way
- Utilize principles of consensus to always do what is best for the group as a whole.
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.