- This event has passed.
Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
January 18 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$215.00 – $281.00
This program helps supervisors and managers to more capably coach their employees into enhanced performance on the job. It will reinforce the business value of helping employees realize the need to improve their own performance or to change their behaviors in the workplace. As a result of lively practice in this session, leaders will be better able to use performance coaching as a method of helping their employees grow and develop greater responsibility for their choices, actions and productivity.
- Utilize coaching to improve performance
- Identify main reasons employees do not perform as expected
- Master six steps of coaching for performance deficiency
- Gain “buy-in” at an important time
- Live practice of common performance/behavioral issues
- Develop sound documentation practices
- Preview effective communication skills during coaching.
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 5.5
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.