- This event has passed.
Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
June 15 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Interviewing and selection mistakes are costly: increased turnover, lower productivity, morale problems, unemployment and litigation. These problems are caused or exacerbated by well-intended individuals who have not been formally trained in proper selection techniques.
- Introduce the “behavioral” interviewing technique
- Analyze the job for critical success factors
- Develop better behavioral questions to uncover those critical success factors and improve efficiency
- Avoid asking questions that are illegal or potentially lead to discrimination charges
- Read applications/resumes with a critical eye, identifying red flags
- Consider the challenges in remote interviewing
- Determine if panel interviewing would work for you
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 5.5
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.