Applying Project Management Technique to Your Role
September 30 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$165 – $231
Project management is an important skill in many professions. This course provides an introduction to the core concepts of project management, such as planning, communication and problem solving. It is ideal for participants with little or no formal Project Management training. Through a variety of discussions, group activities and skills practice, participants will be able to apply these concepts to their current and future work, leading to higher efficiency and better quality results.
- Demonstrate comprehension of the four phases of project life cycle
- Develop a “S.M.A.R.T.” objective for a project
- Utilize a Work Breakdown Structure
- Utilize a Gantt Chart
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Apply organizational skills, proper planning and effective communication to current and future projects
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 5.5
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.