Advanced Level Leadership Series
February 21 @ 8:15 am - 4:00 pm$625.00 – $865.00
This course is a multi session course – Tuesdays, February 21, 28, March 7, 14, 21 & 28
This course will be held virtually. The virtual schedule is below:
Start: 8:15 am
Break: 11:15 am – 1:00 pm
Resume: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Leading a department comes with its own unique set of necessary capabilities for success. This leadership series focuses on growing your capabilities in the areas of Strategic Mindset, Financial Acumen, Building Top Talent Teams, Driving Results, Organizational Savvy, and more!
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Step up to address difficult issues and say what needs to be said
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving Develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization goals
- Interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people related organizational dynamics
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
Session that make up the series:
- Leading with a Strategic Mindset
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- MBA in a Day
- Developing Top Talent
- Retain Talent Through Culture
- Navigating the Corporate Landscape
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.