- This event has passed.
Adaptive Leadership Behaviors
January 20 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$170.00 – $238.00
*Part of Foundations of Leadership Series*
What do leaders do to try and get the best out of people? Do they cajole? Do they plead? Do they collude? Or do they simply lead by example? The reality is leaders use many different behaviors, drawing on a range of skills, techniques, strengths, habits, and ideas.
- Understand the role of the leader
- Define the six behaviors of leadership
- Profile your own strengths and weakness’ in the six behaviors of leadership
- Identify the behaviors of leadership your role demands of you
- Develop strategies for improving areas of leadership behavior
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.