- This event has passed.
Adaptive Leadership Behaviors
March 23 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$195.00 – $263.00
*Part of Emerging Leaders Series*
What do leaders do to try and get the best out of people? Do they cajole? Do they plead? Do they collude? Or do they simply lead by example? The reality is leaders use many different behaviors, drawing on a range of skills, techniques, strengths, habits, and ideas.
- Understand the role of the leader
- Define the six behaviors of leadership
- Profile your own strengths and weakness’ in the six behaviors of leadership
- Identify the behaviors of leadership your role demands of you
- Develop strategies for improving areas of leadership behavior
A full refund or training credit will be given with 48 hours (or more) notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.