May 26 @ 8:15 am - 12:15 pm$170.00 – $218.00
This program is designed for non-EL and non-GL series participants and is a detailed look at using different leadership styles based on predictable variables in situations and employee maturity. The goal of this program is to help leaders bend and flex their styles of leadership to best meet the needs of each team member. A challenging case study helps to illustrate the importance of leading by adapting to the needs of your team.
- Use personal power (influence) in leading others
- Complete a personal leadership style assessment
- Recognize the four main leadership styles and when it’s best to use them
- Director style
- Teacher style
- Facilitator (coach) style
- Consultant style
- Define what constitutes a fully “performance mature” employee
- Identify the seven factors impacting your leadership style
- Apply lessons learned through an interesting and true case study
SHRM-CP/SCP PDCs: 4
Note: You must click the “+” icon to add a ticket Quantity before the GET TICKETS button will work.